Wednesday, March 31, 2010

~i am worried...please get well soon,mr.lucky!

dear mr Lucky C,

I wish I had a magic wand
To make it go away
I'd wave my scepter over you
Until you were okay
I'd think good thoughts
I'd send you love
I'd transmit healing vibes
My wand and I would surely beat
Whatever the doc prescribes
But there is no magic scepter, so
I cannot cast a spell
Just know you're often in my thoughts
And I hope you'll soon be well!


P/S: I am so sorry, to hear that u're ill. now that I am thinking of u often and praying for ur quick recovery. Take it easy, rest, and be kind to urself, and if there's anything u need,U KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME aite? I miss u, care about u and look forward to seeing u restored to perfect health.
'Get well soon, dear'
lots of luv,
~layla~

2 comments:

mr.lucky.guy.in.the.whole.world. said...

schwweeetttt.

2 great ways 2brighten up my 'sickerable' life.
One, a lovely picture of you.
tapi kan, u tgh buat expression apa tu my dear? tgh tahan sakit perut ke? ahaks! =P
or muka u concern kan i?
(org2 yg jaki, sila muntah sekarang!)
hahahahahaha =D

And your sweet words.
better than the pills, indeed.
cos all of a sudden im feeling way better,
and smiling from ear to ear
bcos of your words.

i know it doesnt rhyme nor sounds pleasing,
pardon me, cos im still sick
n do not miss my meds
as much as i miss you, boleh? ;)
so my dear miss layla C
tenkiu veli veli march
i'm not sick of hearing such words again,
again and again. :-)

~Layla Yuki~ said...

mr.lucky.guy.in.the.world

:)

walaupon saye senyum manis macam gule utk kamu
dan all those word kat atas mmg utk kamu
it doesnt mean kamu tak payah makan ubat tau!!

take a gud care of urself
-makan ubat
-dun 4get ur sweater
-ur blanket
-ur socks
-n if nak lebih cepat sembuh..u bukak blog i everyday so dat i boley tahu u da sihat ke belom..hey! dun 4get to update me ok??

lots of care,
~layla~

~gua sayang kuat2 same kamu kamu n kamu!~

gua umumnye feminin....tapi hati batu n kepale batu...if lu org tahan n nak sibuk2 bace...suke ati lu org lah..gua mmg tade hal...nak kawan ngan gua pon gua mmg tade hal...jangan buat taik kat page gua suda...if lu org link gua..gua akan link lu org balik...jgn risau..gua tade sombong jep...comel ade! hehehe....